Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Sunday Adventure

This is the"Oh I'm excited, we're leaving them here, and I get to go by myself" look! Behr loves them, but he was meant to be an only dog. Don't believe me?? Just come over and try to love on someone else!

We are going to the German Shepherd Dog Club gathering this morning at Hampton Park. We are taking Behr only, I think.

***Fingers Crossed***
Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves Behr Behaves

UPDATE: Behr did very well. Once again we were the youngest there by a good 30 years. But that's okay. It wasn't a very big group, but we got on the email list so we will know when other stuff happens. We decided next time we will take Behr and Jade. Although I will be out of town for the next two weekends, then that following weekend Will is doing a competition out of town, so it may be a while before we make it back.

Sorry no pics, I packed the camera but forgot to take them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pulled out the Christmas decorations and found BEHRs stocking. I would love to mail it to you. My email is fjd4@cdc.gov

Grandma BEHR