Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tired Pups




I just took Behr and Jade on a walk. They both wore their bookbags and we got many looks!
Behr's bag has a bottle of unopened Ranch and powerade. Jade's bag has two bottles of water, and I made her carry Behr's poop, her pockets were easier to quickly open.

I'm quickly learning that it sucks to walk Jade. She won't run, walks very slow, and lags behind. So I have no clue why I put a bookbag on her! She was slowing us way down.

We passed many pups and there was no barking!

4 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

were is the picture? by the way, love the new picture at the top of your blog! that takes skills to keep them posed for pictures!

Amy said...

My camera cord is at school.

BTW, no skills hot dog, string cheese, or raw meat....those do the trick!

Codie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Need to do an update on Sheena. She is getting left out. :(

Codie said...

Are those Will's shoes I see in the background?