Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Really?? This tag game isn't so fun. The pic isn't of me :-(
This is Will and, I think, Donald pushing his truck to get some cardio in their workout.

I'm don't even have four friends that read this...uh, Meghan?? Kim already did this and she tagged Catherine.
Here are the rules:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.
2. Post it on your blog.

3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I totally read your blog and will participate...but not until later. Technically my 6th folder is sample pics, but I will go with my real sixth folder.

Sorry I missed the updates until now; I was enjoying some great AZ weather!

Kim said...

Um..I think it is hilarious!