Sunday, June 22, 2008

Low Fat Beef Cookies

from Jonna Anne Healthy Doggie Biscuits
3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup water
1 small beef puree baby food jar I couldn't find beef puree, so I just grabbed something that sounded similar!
Blend dry ingrediants.Blend wet ingrediants.Slowly add dry to wet ingrediants.Roll out and cut with cookie cutters.Bake 375 for 35 min. Then let cool overnight to crisp.

I tasted these and cornmeal isn't very good. UCK! Anyway I aimlessly walked the neighborhood with Behr until I found some neighbors to hand them out to. Buck got some and a Ridgeback that had just gotten through with a bike ride. So then I went to the dog park...two more Ridgeback's got some, and then two mixed breeds that are so well trained to sit patiently in a mini cooper convertible without jumping out!

No comments: